Our summer camp season begins June 15 with two single-day camps the first week. After that, summer camps are week-long, Monday – Friday (excluding 4th of July week), with morning and afternoon sessions. Our last week of summer camps is the week of August 21. For students in both the morning and afternoon sessions, a supervised lunch and an hour of high energy activities in our outdoor play area is included with your registration. Weather permitting, we will walk to Pearl Park to play on the playground and in the wading pool. All classes are for ages 5+ and will be taught at each student’s own level. All classes welcome students with disabilities (with a PCA or family member if needed.) Our studio is fully wheelchair accessible!
Morning Session: 9:00AM – 12:00PM
Afternoon Session: 1:30PM – 4:30PM
Cost per full-week, half-day camp:
$150/camp – Regular Price $130/camp – Member Price
+ Supply Fee ($15-20 per class)
** Register before April 1st and receive a $10 EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT (excluding 1-day camps) **
- Please read and understand our cancellation policy before completing your transaction.
- Scholarships are available for those in need.
- Read about our highly experienced summer camp teachers in their biographies.
- Children registered for a full day of camp must bring a bag lunch and drink. Half day students may bring a snack. Refrigeration is available.
- After care provided at $10 per hour per child (charged at pick-up on the day of camp).
Camp Schedule & Registration (calendar format below)No Events