Simply ArtAble is a nonprofit arts education center and drop-in paint studio open to the public. We offer kids’ and adult painting classes, summer camps, host kids’ and adult painting parties, and other special events to support the work of our nonprofit mission.
As a nonprofit, our mission is to provide rewarding art programming for people of all ages and abilities. Our inclusive programs serve seniors and people with cognitive, developmental, and physical disabilities, as well as mental health challenges, in a space adapted to their needs. The studio was founded in 2007 by professional muralist, Jane Elias, and operated as Simply Jane Studio until 2012 when it became a 501(c)(3) non-profit and was renamed Simply ArtAble. On becoming a nonprofit in 2012, ramps, automatic door openers, accessible restrooms, and adjustable art tables were installed in the studio, making it fully ADA compliant.
Jane and her team of creative, dedicated teaching artists are experienced in working with students of all ages and abilities and meet each at their own level. At Simply ArtAble everyone is a fabulous artist!
We Supply the Paints, Materials and Cleanup. You Enjoy!
Jane designs are drawn on everything from stickers, canvases and tote bags to custom built furniture. Paint your project in the studio with our professional paints, brushes and instructors. Read more in “How it Works”
- The studio is equipped with professional paints, brushes, and instructors.
- Purchase what you want to paint, choosing from an extensive selection – Simply Jane designs are drawn on everything from stickers, canvases and tote bags to custom built furniture, and we have blank materials to make it your own.
- Drop-in paint sessions are $5 per person or $10 per family. No reservations are necessary. Stop by any time during our open paint hours. Don’t worry about the mess – that’s our job.
- Members receive free studio sessions.
- Birthday parties are our specialty
- Join a class – check the calendar for upcoming specials and event nights at the studio, We’ve added adult art classes and workshops taught by local professional artists. Register online now for all adult session and weekly classes!
- People with special needs are welcome in any of our classes. Our experienced teachers will meet each student at his own level. In addition, check out our classes and events specifically for persons with special needs, group home residents, and day program participants.
Read what visitors say about Simply Jane’s Testimonials