Come make some fabulous art with us this summer! We offer week-long sessions in a variety of media, from comic art to plein air painting to clay and art wearables – there’s something for every aspiring young artist!
All classes are for ages 5+ and will be taught at each student’s own level. All classes welcome students with disabilities (with a PCA or family member if needed.) Our studio is fully wheelchair accessible!
For students in both the morning and afternoon sessions, a supervised lunch and an hour of high energy activities in our outdoor play area is included with your registration. Weather permitting, we will walk to Pearl Park to play on the playground and in the wading pool.
Morning Session: 9:00AM – 12:00PM
Afternoon Session: 1:30PM – 4:30PM
Cost per full-week, half-day camp:
$150/camp – Regular Price $130/camp – Member Price
+ Supply Fee ($15-20 per class)
** Register before April 1st and receive a $10 EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT **
- Please read and understand our cancellation policy before completing your transaction.
- Scholarships are available for those in need.
- Read about our highly experienced summer camp teachers in their biographies.
- Children registered for a full day of camp must bring a bag lunch and drink. Half day students may bring a snack. Refrigeration is available.
- After care provided at $10 per hour per child (charged at pick-up on the day of camp).