Located in Minneapolis’ Tangletown Neighborhood, Simply Jane Open Artist Studio is an ideal place for any age to create heartfelt gifts or take a class. Simply Jane is owned and operated by Jane Elias with a team of creative, dedicated teachers who enjoy sharing their time and skill to show you that everyone – especially you – can be an artist.
We Supply the Paints, Materials and Cleanup.You Enjoy!
Jane designs are drawn on everything from stickers, canvases and tote bags to custom built furniture. Paint your project in the studio with our professional paints, brushes and instructors. Read more in “How it Works”
- The studio is equipped with professional paints, brushes, and instructors.
- Purchase what you want to paint, choosing from an extensive selection – Simply Jane designs are drawn on everything from stickers, canvases and tote bags to custom built furniture, and we have blank materials to make it your own.
- Studio sessions are $5 per person or $10 per family. No reservations are necessary. Stop by any time during our open paint hours. Don’t worry about the mess – that’s our job.
- Members receive free studio sessions.
- Birthday parties are our specialty
- Join a classes – check the calendar for upcoming specials and event nights at the studio, We’ve added adult art classes and workshops taught by local professional artists. Register online now for all adult session and weekly classes!
Simply Jane Studio is wheelchair accessible.
Read what visitors say about Simply Jane’s Testimonials